Saturday, March 11, 2006

Conference Update: Last Day

Just so you know, the post below this one was written yesterday morning but didn't get posted until this morning.

We are now into the last day here at the conference. We will be hearing from Sinclair Ferguson this morning as well as RC Sproul and there will be a Q&A session sometime this morning, which is always my favorite part.

I have been unable to post due to finicky connections here at the church or dead batteries on the laptop. Something always seems to prevent my getting on here and so I will just have to wait to post session overviews and Florida pictures on Monday. Suffice it to say, the teaching has been wonderful and I have enjoyed the conference overall, despite some difficulties working as a volunteer.

The concert featuring the Westminster Brass and the Atlanta Boy Choir last night was absolutely beautiful, and the Q&A session following with John MacArthur, RC Sproul, Ligon Duncan and Ken Jones was very insightful and entertaining. :-)

I have now missed most of the worship this morning, so I'm going to sign off and head in there...

No comments: