Thursday, May 31, 2007

Just stopping by...

... To share some of my favorite finds from this week:

The New Attitude conference mP3 set for free.
Mark Dever, Al Mohler, John Piper, Eric Simmons, C.J. Mahaney, Josh Harris: all spoke on the topics of spiritual discernment and humble orthodoxy. You can only benefit...

For the single gals: Heather Koerner's 10 Things Now to Stay At Home Later

Londonistan Calling:
The London neighborhood of the author's youth, Finsbury Park, is now one of the breeding grounds for a new phenomenon: the British jihadist. How did a nation move from cricket and fish-and-chips to burkas and shoe-bombers in a single generation?
Christopher Hitchens

(Yes, that Christopher Hitchens. I'm working through his debate with Doug Wilson over at Christianity Today.)

Everything Nancy Wilson posts on her blog.

R.C. Sproul, Jr. is writing a new book and allowing us to read as he writes. Very, very good.

The French Open. My brothers and I are eagerly anticipating a match between Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.

I'm already shopping for knitting patterns for babies, as my brother and his wife are expecting their first child in December. I especially like this collection. I'm just waiting to find out whether I'm getting a niece or nephew...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Nadal! Federer does not stand a
chance against the king of clay!