Tuesday, September 05, 2006

*News Flash!*News Flash!*News Flash!*

I hereby interrupt international blogging to bring you this picture...
not snapped in France, England or North Carolina* but in Palo Pinto County, Texas. (Yes, you read right. Texas.) I have yet to see any goat in any foreign country I have visited (errr, not that I've been in any but 2) as cute as this fellow:












I never could figure out if he was a camera ham or just a curious goat... or maybe he was just feeling hungry and the camera looked tasty (goats who eat tarp will eat anything, so I would be surprised at nothing this goat would like to chew on) :-)

What do you think? Camera ham, Curious or Rapacious?



*(the sites of my summer journeying)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This goat has quite a history with us - we have birth pictures, after surgery pictures, moved with us, was one of the first babies born on our place ...

In answer to your question
probably a little of all three:)

Mrs. Molder