Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Past

Another Christmas has come and gone. It seems that the older I get, the faster it comes around (and leaves again!) every year. :) There were parties, concerts, delicious holiday baking, and fun times shopping and gift planning with my family. There is always so much to do and see around Christmas that I always have the feeling when it's over that I forgot something. (It's weird, but it's the same feeling I get every time I leave a hotel, too!)
I received a bounty of good gifts this year, and I'm just not sure I deserved as much as I received. My family knows how much I love books and they gifted me with so many that I am in a quandary as to which I should read first:






I also received The Wit and Wisdom of Jane Austen ( a wonderful book full of her quotes) and Jane Austen: An Illustrated Treasury (perfect for an Austen book lover!)

No comments: