Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Music & Movies

Although I have been listening to Christmas music for a couple of weeks already, I feel that now we are past Thanksgiving it's officially time to start listing some of my favorite holiday music for those of you who may be interested in what I and my family listen to and enjoy during the holiday season. I also plan on profiling our favorite holiday movies (warning: they are mostly classic films!). I am always looking at what other people are watching and listening to, so feel free to leave in the comments your favorite holiday movies and/or cd's you watch/listen to every year, old faves as well as new.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have already watched this season:
Christmas in Connecticut
Ernest Saves Christmas
Charlie Brown Christmas
The Bishops Wife
Christmas with the Kranks
Shop Around the Corner
White Christmas

FYI Operation Petticoat has a New Years Scene

Mrs. Molder

TulipGirl said...

I've been tuning in to Pandora.com for Christmas music.

Shelbi said...

Mrs. Molder,
Once again, ya'll are way ahead of us! We're trying to catch up, but Netflix isn't always reliable for having favorite movies readily available. We had to watch The Lemon Drop Kid last night the old-fashioned way: on VHS. ;-)

tulipgirl:
Thanks for stopping by! I have heard of but never tried Pandora. I think I will have to visit the site and check into it. :-)