Saturday, May 27, 2006

Just for Fun...

May is such a busy month for everyone it seems. I was relieved to browse the blogsphere and find that people are either as behind as I am in blogging or they are posting very little, if at all. I'm very tired and next week is going to be very busy, so instead of anything profound or controversial or too opinionated, I thought I would do a self-questionnaire and post 5 questions a day. It's fun for me and gives everyone a chance to glimpse me as a real person and not just a name on the web. I got this from a forum, and present it to you as...

46 Questions with ReforMaiden - part 1

1.
What is your name? Shelbi Starnes

2. Were you named after anyone?
Yes and no. My parents liked the spelling of Shelbi (note the i instead of traditional y or ie) which was the name of a store that my Mom frequented in Dallas at the time she was pregnant with me, and then I have my Mom's middle name, with a slight spelling change

3. When did you last cry?
I'm such a sentimental kook and cry at just about anything sweet or sad, so let's just say it was recent. :-)

4. Do you like your handwriting?
If I take the time to use my best penmanship, I'm satisfied with it, but not necessarily pleased.

5. What is your favorite lunchmeat?
Ham.

To be continued...

No comments: